Senior Front End / UI Developer
Will consider H1B transfers for qualified individuals
Senior UI Developer Background and Scope
- Achieve at least 40% code coverage for UI with corresponding unit tests
- Work closely with product managers / product owners, designers, and other developers
- Contribute to planning and drive the team’s discussions on system architecture and design
- Support team to ensure all stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Mentor team member and review their code to provide corrections and feedback
- Assist the less experienced developers in following development testing, exploratory testing, AI testing and/or test automation
- Work towards reducing total number of defects in the module / product to industry standards
- Ensure critical and high priorities are delivered per SLA
- Help build high-performing teams, grow and mentor the technical skills within the team and create development opportunities for them
Senior UI Developer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 6+ years front end development experience with at least 4.5 years in US
- Superior Front End Development Skills including
- CSS (2 preferred)
- Angular 2 or 4.0 (at a minimum – 8-9 ideal – client has 9)
- React or other (MVVM) frameworks
- Agile development experience
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI/CD) - DevOps mindset
- Experience with Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Experience with enterprise scale projects
- Experience mentoring junior team members
Senior UI Developer Preferred Skills and/or Experience
- Recent development experience using Angular 8 framework
- Experience with CSS2 is a huge plus!
- Experience in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Experience working in industries with high standards for compliance
- Experience with enterprise-level MarTech platforms (Adobe Target, Adobe CQ, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience managing junior team members
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a coding test and a full background check
- Local Atlanta based candidates only or willing to relocate to Atlanta post Covid
About Our Client
Our client’s solution is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. They help organizations make sure their employees are doing what their privacy policies say they do. Their business is fueled by an active regulatory environment, recent regulations fine organizations up to 4% of global worldwide revenue for non-compliance. Their web-based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
For immediate consideration please contact christy cifreo at or call
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.