We are seeking a highly-experienced Senior Front End/Full Stack Developer to join our team building advanced Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Processing applications. We have openings in our NYC, Rochester and Toronto locations! Your Impact
- Collaborate with the product owner, technical lead, product designer, and other stakeholders to design, prototype and develop enterprise-class web applications.
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability.
- Support software rollouts to production.
- Constantly improve code quality and test coverage.
- Understand full-stack dependencies to minimize regressions and attain improved designs.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers. Serve as team lead if appropriate. Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience with Java a plus.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Junit, Cypress, etc.) a plus.
- Passion for writing well composed, testable code with a focus on readability and maintainability.
- Experience with open source build/deployment tools like Maven, Jenkins etc. is a plus.
- Data modeling experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of modern accessibility requirements a plus.Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. Thats why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.Information Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.#LI-LO1