IBM seeks a Senior Front End Angular Developer.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Baton Rouge Client Innovation Center is seeking Senior Front End Web Developers who will be responsible for:
· Review, Evaluate, and Validate technical requirement
· Experience with angular technologies
· Work with Product Owners and other team members to translate the requirements into final deliverables
· Understand Storyboards, Wireframes, Visual mockups, and other Media elements
· Understand and Utilize the latest tools, technologies, and trends in both Web and E-Learning development
· Ensure the deliverables meet IBM standards, and guidelines
· Responsible for designing, coding and modifying web pages that are focused on education content within the standards, guidelines and requirements
· Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders and other team members as appropriate
· Understand and Utilize the tools and technologies being used
· Work with the SMEs to understand the requirements… as and when appropriate
· Work with PM / IM to keep on track with the project plan, timeline and billing
· Work with Learning Experience Designers to understand the storyboards and requirements
· Work with Visual Designers to gather wireframes, Visual Mockups, graphics, audio, video and other UI elements
· Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team to get the product tested, address any issues
· Work with the Test & Publication team to get it hosted in an appropriate hosting environment
Successful candidates for these positions will work onsite at the IBM Client Innovation Center in Baton Rouge. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Baton Rouge center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Louisiana. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.
IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.