Kforce's client, a growing Global Company in the Tempe, AZ area is seeking a Senior Front End Dashboard Web Developer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager.
The Web Developer will be responsible developing web pages and reports to show the status of on-going projects of Global Software using various KPIs. The values of the KPIs are collected from the internal tools such as Jira, GitLab, or TestRail. The Sr. Front End Dashboard Web Developer should be able to create a mechanism to store additional values to internal database and use the data in dashboards. In addition, the Dashboard Developer collects requirements from the stakeholders, defines appropriate KPIs, create designs of new charts, and implement the new dashboards. In order to do that, a certain level of familiarity with DevOps tools and development workflow is required.
* B.S. degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
* Experience with Angular and/or React are plusses but not required
* Familiar with Jira, GitLab, TestComplete, TestRail, or equivalent tools
* Familiar with development process of Agile and Waterfall model
* Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client's products
* Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
* Able to develop excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
* Able to construct dashboard websites out of requirements from the stakeholder's requirements
* Able to understand and implement technologies across the full web stack
* Able to communicate clearly and accurately on project statuses and deadlines and deliver accordingly
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.