IINADEV is seeking a Senior Java Developer with Angular experience. This position will be supporting one of our federal clients based in Baltimore, MD area.
US Citizen or Green Cards/EAD status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
- Candidate will participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
- The candidate will apply principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific Work Order requirements and make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization, or maintenance efforts.
- Candidate may work closely with the team leader/chief engineer on activities such as Technical proposal support
- Defect Management
- Software Development/modification/enhancement
- System Integration
- Maintenance/Process improvement activities.
The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. It is not a teleworking position.
- Server-side component design skills: Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/Spring Boot, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito.
- Usability and Section 508 principles
- SQL development for IBM DB2
- WebSphere deployment.
- Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins automation
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Agile development principles and methodology
- Test Driven Development
- Behavior Driven Development
- Prior experience in SSA system architecture a PLUS
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 11 years of relevant professional experience
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Multiple healthcare plans to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays and 2 Paid Floating Holidays
- 401k, vested immediately
- A flexible work schedule
- Excellent work life balance
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.