Our client is seeking a highly experienced front-end web developer to join their team. Our mission is to raise the bar in the industry and create the best possible web and mobile apps for their customers. They solve meaningful problems that make our customers' lives better. If you are ambitious and passionate about cutting edge technologies, they are interested in speaking with you.
- Develop beautiful, functional, and responsive consumer websites.
- Produce high-quality, maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and design team to conceptualize and build best-in-class products in an agile environment. Requirements
- Minimum 5-years of industry experience developing consumer e-commerce websites.
- Has worked on complex software development projects with multiple dimensions.
- Proven prior experience developing responsive websites using jQuery, Angular, Vue.js, Bootstrap, or similar frameworks.
- Expert understanding of HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, and HTML DOM manipulation techniques.
- Experience consuming REST services using Ajax/JSON technologies.
- Good understanding of PWA concepts and native mobile apps.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, database concepts, distributed systems, and programming languages.
- Understanding of graphic design concepts, including the ability to develop from comps with little direction.
- Strong attention to detail matching visual design, typography, templates, colors, margins, and UX.
- Ability to showcase a portfolio of previous projects.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- Self-starter mentality, independent thinking, and strong self-management skills.
- Seeks out opportunities to learn new skills.
- Stays current on new technologies and concepts.
- Proven problem-solving skills and keen analytical abilities.
- Have a passion for delivering high-quality, pixel-perfect results.
*** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume & portfolio with salary requirement to Christopher.Ciuppa@rht.com ***
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.