Sr. UI Developer Requirements
1. Must have at least 8+ years’ professional work experience as a UI Developer
a. Full-stack (80% FE/20% BE) is also acceptable and also preferred
2. Must have at least 4 years of recent experience developing with AngularJS and be able to demonstrate expert level knowledge in an interview
a. Currently the application is written in Angular 1 and they are looking for someone that can not only revamp the current application but implement best practices for scalable code. Additionally, they will assist in helping the application’s UI transfer to a newer version of Angular 4 or Angular 2.
3. Must have 2-years of recent experience developing UI for multi-page application (MPA) not single page applications
a. Preference to candidates developing UI for applications utilized by engineering teams as end users
b. Preference to candidates developing UI for applications based on distributed system architecture
4. Must have worked as either a team lead or sole UI developer on a past project – they will be the sole UI developer on this project
5. Must have experience implementing unit tests for the User Interface Development using the JS test suites such as:
UI Developer Responsibilities
· Develop UI for a highly visible multi-page application used by engineering teams – will be the sole UI developer working along with Program Manager and 2 software engineers
· Utilize strong AngularJS programming skills to implement best practices so that the application’s UI continues to be scalable in the future
· Implement unit tests for the UI development using JS test suites
· Participate in daily scrum meetings with product and delivery managers for project review and provide status updates on planned deliverables.
· Additionally, they will assist in helping the application’s UI transfer to a newer version of Angular 4 or Angular 2.
Lead UI Developer
· Must have at least 8 years of professional onshore experience in the tech industry as a UI Developer or UI Engineer.
o Must know how to build UI as a platform/ building UI layers
o Will be directing a team technically and in terms of features
o Will be setting directions and building a platform across all applications
· Must have worked with REACT for 3-4+ years in their most recent roles on a browser-based application
o Deep technical skills that span React/Angular JS, Node, JSON, XML and cloud enablement
· Proficient with RESTful and microservice designs, architecture and methodologies
· Ability to demonstrate experience in an Agile environment in which there’s multiple sprints per month is required
· 5+ years experience developing and building applications in AWS environment
Nice-To-Have Skills: Experience using Dockers and Kubernetes
-Going through the features of the stories defined and break down the stories architecturally into different components and pass to different people in the team to see who does what
-Browser testing, unit testing, integration testing and debugging
-Design solutions from scratch
-Directing team members in building a platform across all applications
Santa Clara, CA, 95050