Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Location: Champaign IL
Duration: 18+ months
Looking for a senior Front end software engineer to analyze requirements; investigate optimal software solutions; architect, design, implement and test those solutions; and support our low-latency retrieval, reporting, and analytical systems.
You Must Have:
- A solid Computer Science foundation in data structures and algorithms, object oriented programming, and modern software engineering practices from your achievement of obtaining a degree in CS or a similar engineering pursuit.
- Facility with modern client side MVC web development stack technologies such as Angular, Ember, React, or Node
- The ability to use an object oriented programming language like Java or C++, scripting languages like Python or Perl, and Unix or Linux systems.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging and testing skills
- The ability to work with large-scale distributed systems
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Great team-working capabilities in an agile development environment
- Willingness to engage productively with others in the industry through the mechanisms of open source software.
- Perl scripts, work samples, open source.
- Self-starter, confident.
- MVC Framework, Amber JS, Angular JS
- Frontend development.
- Need a senior developer who can work on their own
- Strong CSS (cascading style sheets) skills
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Basic scripting experience (Python or Perl or Unix)
- Experience in open-source is a plus
- Typescript experience is nice to have
- Ember experience is nice to have
- Good communication skills and should be a self-starter
This is a great opportunity and if you have any interest in hearing more of the details please contact Chandrasekhar
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.