Front End Engineer with SEO experience needed!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cody Gray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an award-winning web development company with over 15 million customers nationwide. Our cutting-edge technology keeps people safe both online and off. Our websites are consistently ranked in the top 500 top traffic sites in the US. Our products have been featured on the Discovery Channel, Mashable, Vice, Entrepreneur, Business Insider and even made a cameo in a Disney animated comedy! A pioneer of new ideas, we're constantly looking to develop and deploy innovative strategies and solutions. Our people and culture are second to none: we're innovative, creative, collaborative and talented. We work hard, play hard, and together we work magic!Why join us?
Join our amazing team in our state-of-the-art office with stunning views of beautiful downtown San Diego, CA. Our dog-friendly office is packed with snacks and crazy-good perks (like free massages, kombucha on tap, free catered lunches, ping pong, video games, offsite team events and more)! We offer a highly competitive salary + bonus package, 100% company-paid health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), UNLIMITED vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Student Loan Repayment Program, 529 Education Savings Plan, Training/Education Reimbursement, free Gym Membership, Paid Parking and 401k Plan with Company Match.Job Details
- BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or relevant field (or equivalent).
2+ years Front-End Web Application development experience. Some experience in a SAAS company helpful.
- At least 1 year experience with online SEO Website Performance Monitoring, Page Speeds, Schema Validation, HTML Status Codes. Must have a keen interest in Technical SEO.
- Experience working with PHP templates
- Solid working knowledge/skills with JSON and JS libraries such as jQuery, Ajax.
- Solid working knowledge/skills with CSS preprocessors (Less or Sass)
- Solid skills/experience with Photoshop, and working knowledge/skills with Illustrator and XD
- Basic understanding of GIT or other versioning software.
- Some experience/familiarity with the concept of testing.
- Some experience and basic skills with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Some experience working in a microservices environment and working with APIs to retrieve data for use on page.
- Multitasking is a must, bouncing from site to site and language to language.
- Strong analytical skills geared towards CRO and SEO.
- Able to troubleshoot and fix routine to moderately complex issues.
- Some experience working with conversion rate optimization is desirable.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.