Role: Senior Front End Software Engineer
Location: Petaluma, CA
Note: Client is open for Visa transfer
Develop a modern web application using the latest front-end frameworks. Work extensively with Product Management to understand requirements and collaborate with other developers to turn requirements into production code.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with the Redux state management model (preferably NgRx)
- Experience with Angular 2+, Typescript, ES6+
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (SCSS preferred)
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to design and build the user experience for a new feature, including interface and graphical design, in collaboration with back-end developers
- Strong web service architecture and design skills
Education and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience developing user experiences for financial services and/or business workflow, Experience with Agile software process, Experience integrating with REST web services
- Proficient understanding of git for source control
- Previous experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with DevOps and Agile processes
- Experience with reactive programming and composing Observables using RXJS
- Experience working in a mono-repo structure
- Experience working with Abstract or similar design software
- Experience with AWS products like EC2, CloudFront, S3, and Route53
- Experience with Angular Material
Position Type, Expected Hours of Work, and Travel:
- This is a full-time position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Must be able to work at night and during off hours to provide production support
- No travel is expected for this position.
Please connect with us at 408 832 6480 for more details.