Senior Frontend Developer (Angular 6)
About Digital Harbor:
Digital Harbor is a leading innovator of Composite Risk & Compliance solutions over the last decade. Proven in some of the largest US Financial Institutions, Government Intelligence Agencies, and Health Care organizations, Digital Harbor s award-winning Platform delivers Real-time Analytics, Case management and Dynamic dashboard technologies for Proactive Risk Management. Digital Harbor is currently working on bringing Web 3.0 to the enterprise through its Social Enterprise Technology (SET). We are looking for creative and innovative product managers that are ready to revolutionize enterprise solutions.
Location: Telecommute Virtual Remote Opportunity (USA Only) Offices located in American Fork, UT 84003 and McLean, VA 22102
You will be part of a small, experienced team and contribute to Angular 6 front-end development to build highly customizable form solutions for enterprise users. Your ultimate job is to build awesome, world-class tools to help end-users easily share, comment and collaborate through a sophisticated web form.
You should be prepared to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Advanced proficiency in Angular 6.
- Be able to generate Angular unit tests using Karma and Jasmine
- Create highly modular Services and Components as part of an Angular-based framework.
- Manage WebSocket data streams.
- Manage a highly active Observable Stream for state management.
- Generate feature sets in Angular with minimal plugin support.
- Generate feature sets with minimal amounts of code.
- Advanced proficiency in Bootstrap.
- Use Bootstrap in the context of a theme engine.
- Use Bootstrap with minimal plugin support.
- Advanced proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Creating markup in the context of a framework that can support theming.
- Create sophisticated user interfaces and experience with minimal amounts of markup or styling.
- Working knowledge over SASS or similar CSS precompile engine.
- Basic knowledge with the BEM methodology.
- Professional experience with Git.
- Be able to use Git in a continuous integration environment.
- Debug common Git errors and conflicts.
- Maintain a clean working history.
- Professional experience working with a remote team.
- Agile-styled meetings, planning, and reporting.
- Experience with reporting work through Jira or similar project management software.
- Experience with task management through Jira or similar project management software.
- Basic working knowledge in NodeJS.
- Be able to create and run NodeJS servers.
- Be able to understand ES6 Class syntax and structures.
While these skills are not required for the position, we would be very interested in applicants that could also demonstrate their expertise any of these areas:
- Advanced experience with user interface design.
- Advanced experience with user experience design.
- Advanced proficiency in ES6.
- Advanced proficiency in NodeJS.
- Professional experience with creating themed frameworks.
- Professional experience with generating documentation for end users.
- Can use wiki-based documentation systems like Confluence.
- Has generated diagrams with UML.
- Understands C4-styled documentation.