The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. The candidate should also drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.Qualifications & Key Skills:
• Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Progressive Web Applications, Responsive Design, and REST based API's.
• 5+ years experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment
• Ability to mentor junior developers on development best practices
• Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS
• Experience building a production application with VueJS and Nuxt a strong plus
• Experience with AI / Machine Learning technologies a strong plus
• Experience with continuous integration, development, and deployment tools (e.g., Jenkins/Bamboo/Travis CI)
• Testing - from unit to functional to integration
• Customer engagement including story boarding, design, and implementation
• Possess a solid understanding of Agile, Lean and Scrum principles
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervisionWorld Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.