Transform business requirements into technical specifications. Analyze functional business applications and design specifications to create detailed design. Translate detailed design into application systems. Facilitate the transition from legacy to modern applications. Test, debug, and refine applications to produce the required product. Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhance applications to improve performance and add functionality.
- 8+ years of overall experience in design and development of applications.
- Position requires knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, Proc SQL, IML, SAS/STAT, SAS/SQL, Tortoise SVN. Working experience with mathematics, statistics, quantitative SAS functions, SAS Macros.
- Preferred experience of independent SAS development work related to statistical and mathematical models including variance estimations.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
- Familiarity with Agile development frameworks and development of productions systems
Knowledge of Java
- Proficient with development, documentation, and testing of analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company standards