Red Oak Technologies is looking for a Senior Full Stack Architect for a Fortune 50 client in Sunnyvale, CA.
*Please write a short summary of your experience and skills as they pertain to this particular job when you apply.
12 month contract - (contract-to-Hire)
- 8 + years of professional experience
- A Seasoned / Senior Level Consultant
- High-volume micro-transactions
- Full SW development lifecycle
- A strong software engineering background
- Hands-on design and development experience in building mission critical applications
- Object Oriented Programming
- SOA design concepts
- Able to analyze business requirements and design efficient solutions
- Non-SQL database such as MongoDB is a preferred
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git)
- BS/MS degree in computer science
- Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape design artifacts that reflect the requirements
- Working with Project Managers and external vendors to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Write software and participate in design and code reviews in debugging and coding to resolve issues
- Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas and/or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems
- Own and review deliverables for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams
- Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security
- Undertake technical accountability for specific applications and/or its function
ONLY local candidates to SF Bay Area PLEASE - who can attend in-Person interviews at their own expense – NOT Skype.
2001 Gateway Place Suite 150W San Jose, CA, 95110Contact