CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS is currently hiring for a self-starting C# .NET developer on a long-term contract-to-hire basis with a large Financial Services client in Fort Worth, TX. You will be part of a large technology refresh as well as smaller projects such as systems enhancements and integrating new client systems. You will work on next generation solutions in alignment with the technology departments roadmap, while adhering to technical design and software coding standards.
A minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with the .NET Framework. Strong working experience and coding with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft IIS
- Be comfortable with both Backend and Frontend development be able to hit the ground running with 70% new development with minimal hand holding
- Must be well versed in WCF services
- Some experience with Webforms, Windows services (for legacy) and developing console applications experience desired
- Familiar with the full SDLC, technical design doc s, test plans and test cases et al.
- Willing to work well on a team, be also strong with initiative and research on your own to troubleshoot the issues to resolution.
- Be open and familiar with Peer code reviews and test case reviews
- Must have good problem resolution skills and use creative thinking skills
- Good at multi-tasking skills/ ability to work within multiple work streams at the same time
- Prefer candidates with Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related discipline and 4 years+ of related work experience
- Develop C# code from requirements and according to client specifications
- Utilize existing code, rewrite it and turning it into RESTful/ WEB API s.
- Work through troubleshooting any issues rated to system/ applications
- Develop enhancements to integrate complex financial systems
- Work with team leads and other developers to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements
- Participate in code and design reviews as well as test changes
- Troubleshoot and resolve code defects in timely manner and deploy fixes
- Document and maintain technical documentation for all work
- Assist with the resolution of customer code issues and troubleshoot related software system problems. Respond in a timely manner, offering suggested solutions for improvements and enhancements. Make suggestions to improve quality of applications
- Must be willing to work with small offshore team and may be asked to provide on-call support from time to time
About CGS Business Solutions: CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.