Are you passionate about building amazing software?
Are you constantly pushing yourself to develop better, faster and more efficient applications?
Do you have an innate interest in releasing products that drive meaningful business results?
Do you want to make a difference?
Then CoStar is the place for you.
Forbes recently recognized CoStar as one of 100 fastest growing companies in the world as well as one of the 10 most innovative software companies in the world.
CoStar-s software developers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transaction in the United States. These transaction range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national building or buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.
Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users access commercial real estate information and analytics. We are THE leading data provider to the $14 trillion commercial real estate industry.
CoStar-s Senior Full-Stack Software Developers are responsible for architecting and building applications and platforms that operate on terabytes of data and scale to support millions of users.
* Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
* Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of highly performant and highly available products and platforms.
* Build: Build solutions that operate on massive amounts of data in high transaction volume applications.
* Test: Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality. (Our customers are not beta testers.)
* Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues.
* Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers.
Are you up for the challenge?
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor-s degree
* A demonstrable track record of building and launching successful products and/or platforms that leverage terabytes of data and scale to meet the needs of millions of users
* 5+ years of deep (really deep) .NET development (C#) development experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or WCF
* 5+ years of database design, T-SQL programming and performance tuning experience
* Ability to design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
* Deliver work products that meet specifications, are defect free and performant
* Experienced in application performance testing and unit testing strategies and implementation
* Facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange ideas and introduce new technologies. Ability to build consensus among other technologist.
* Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen CoStar-s technology platform and development practices.
* Willingness to take an active role in mentoring other developers
* Market-leading compensation
* Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans
* Company-paid life insurance
* Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
* A rich 401(k) plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing