Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Portland, OR Area
Type: C ontract
Here's a chance to take your skills to the limit, learn new ones and enhance your resume. We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for our client, who is based in Portland and leading the way in retail, merchandising, supply chain and e-Commerce initiatives Worldwide!
This is a n contract position with company-paid benefits available. You'll want this company on your resume!
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you’ll bring a passion for building and delivering the software services and platforms that power the premium digital experiences which engage consumers across all brands and categories. Working closely with internal and external development teams, you’ll bring not only deep technical skills, but also the ability to coordinate multiple streams of technical and software development work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years building and delivering enterprise class web applications
- Experience defining and building RESTful APIs for business-critical production systems
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework configuration and principles
- Strong relational database skills (e.g. Oracle, MySQL) with developing interest and working knowledge of NoSQL solutions (e.g.: DynamoDB)
- Experience deploying and configuring cloud based applications using Amazon Web Services and services like Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda, S3, EC2, and DynamoDB
- Able to diagnose and resolve application performance issues at all application tiers using tools like Splunk, New Relic and CloudWatch
- Working knowledge of how to use source control systems like GIT
At IGNW (formerly InfoGroup N orthwest ) , we use our deep technical insights, local market knowledge and rock-solid relationships and reputation to create exceptional business outcomes for people and companies every day. We are based in Portland, OR with global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Our clients, consultants, contractors, partners and employees choose IGNW because we tackle the tough problems, and we care deeply about people while we do it.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment, to offer highly competitive compensation and to offer full benefits packages including medical, FSA, dental and vision. If you would like to learn more, join our team or explore how IGNW can benefit your business, please reach out today!!
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
Oregon's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For - 3 years running
IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to hiring managers and job seekers . Check it out!
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit www.ignw.io