Please find below the Job Description of Full Stack developer position.
Also, Please find the company URL for your reference - https://www.infostretch.com/
Infostretch is a digital engineering services firm headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Since 2004, we have been helping enterprises get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. Our expertise include developing, quality assuring and integrating the latest mobile technologies and connecting them with the enterprise systems. We specialize in Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. Infostretch has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
· Strong hands-on experience on Java and Springboot framework
· Proficient on front end java script technologies – React.js
· Deep knowledge of web technology stack and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
· Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
· Strong experience in DynamoDB and RDS Aroura
· Experience in using AWS services like Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, S3, EKS and MSK
· Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java script/Java code.
· Experience on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
· Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
· Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
· Experience with version control tools like Bitbucket
· Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
· Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment.
· Knowledge of DevOps will be added advantage
· Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
· Hands-on coding to develop the applications
· Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
· Program well structured, optimized and testable code
· Proper documentation and maintenance of software
· Comply with industry-standard processes
B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of studies
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Executive - Human Resources