Description Job Description:
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Annapolis Junction, Fort Meade , MD area.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a team that will be developing new ways to look at data and the software that generates the data. This is a full stack position using corporate datastores as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB. You will assist in developing the UI for the application as well as the middleware connectors. You will be working with streaming analytics, looking for fit and usability within the Technology Pursuit team. You will be working in current technologies such as Vue.js, React, and Apache Heron. Deployment will be managed via Docker container, which you may help set up.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION:
- The candidate must have: Bachelor's Degree and at least eight 8-12 years of general experience in software development, computer science, computer engineering or mathematics. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least four (4) years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
CONMDExternal Referral Bonus:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Java, Spring
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Accumulo)
- Apache Streaming technologies (Heron, Spark, Storm)
- Experience with Gitlab
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile Development environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.