Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Certifications: CompTIA A+
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries to produce scalable software solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages, software development life cycle, and Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in full-stack development including back-end services, front-end user interfaces, and integration of capability into larger systems-of-systems.
- Five years of experience in a Full Stack Development or similar role including design and development of variety of desktop, and web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks and mobile application development frameworks.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline development and utilization in an agile software environment.
- Experience in integrating new technologies into complex systems.
- Proficiency managing software development, testing, documentation and integration of data processing, interface design, containerization, and visualization software.
- Experience with commercially available cloud computing service solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Kubernetes, REST, Docker and containerized microservices.
Experience in development in an environment including multiple security domains
OpalSoft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by law.