PK is the experience engineering firm. Together, with the world’s most customer-obsessed companies, we combine great design and strong tech to create pioneering experiences that accelerate outcomes for your customers, partners, and employees. Through cutting-edge technology and a commitment to deep craftsmanship, we help our clients run the future. We anchor our work in results-oriented business strategies and amazing customer experiences that drive outcomes and business impact.
Currently we have exciting full-time opportunity for Senior Full Stack Developer.
- Design, develop, maintain microservices and involvement in architecture level discussion
- Maintain and improve usability, stability, and performance of existing software stacks and tools
- Good to have prior knowledge on PCF.
- Guide teams utilizing strong development principles to include testing and TDD, object-oriented design, and higher-level system design
- Perform bug fixes/production issue trouble shooting and deploy software updates as needed to ensure application stability and optimization, limiting application downtime
- Participate in requirements gathering, use-case development, and design reviews
- Willingness to work in DevOps model
- Good to have prior working experience, maintaining and support multiple applications at the same time.
- Java, Spring/Spring Boot , Apigee (good to have)
- Strong Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, JSON,WSDL,XSD, SPRING MVC, Microservices, PCF etc.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2 and JWT.
- CI/CD tools GITLAB/Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins/GITLAB and Maven
- Experience working on SaaS Enabled API Marketplace, Monetization and consumer focused experience is a great plus
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker/Helm/Istio/Gateway is a plus
- Solid understanding of SDLC and the test discipline using Agile and TDD and experience applying these principles
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in an Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set
- Experience working with splunk, appdynamics. Creating alerts and dashboards etc.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot production incidents
- Problem solving with strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Passionate about learning new tools and technologies
- Experience in Agile Scrum software development Methodology.
- Onsite-offshore coordination is good to have.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. PK Global does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to