- 3 years of experience in full stack development building large-scale web applications
- Familiarity with Git
- Extensive knowledge of the DOM, HTTP, CSS3 (e.g., Flexbox, Grid) and core web technology concepts
- Ability to dive deep into specific client-side areas, like performance, cross-browser compatibility, animations and accessibility
- Experience?with RESTful API?design and?development
- Familiarity?with Elasticsearch and Kibana basic concepts and querying
- Working knowledge of standard AWS technologies, such as Lambda, SQS, and CloudWatch
- Ability to practice disciplined software engineering (automated testing, code reviews and writing readable code)
- Strong communication skills when talking about technical concepts
- Passion for solving problems and providing the best experience for our users
- Experience building A/B tests while providing a great user experience
- React server-side rendering and code splitting experience
- Experience with Mapbox GL and Google's APIs
- Docker and Postman experience
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC has a vision to create a radically simplified and seamless home buying and selling experience. The Senior Full Stack Developer is building the foundation of that vision and crafting the web product that powers every part of that experience. This team member joins a friendly, collaborative team with a passion for getting their hands dirty and that cares about the right solution above all else.
- Build web applications using the latest web technologies, including Node.js, Express, React.js, Redux, Elasticsearch and AWS
- Work within a small team, collaborating with colleagues (product managers, project managers, design, infrastructure, data and other teams) to ship impactful products
- Use experimentation and data analysis to tune web applications to be high-performing, intuitive and functional
- Iterate on solutions and new practices for improving the SEO of our products
- Mentor, educate and support those around you as well as other web developers within the Rock Family of Companies
Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is a Detroit-based, tech-driven company with a passion for simplifying real estate. Our mission is to create a seamless home buying and selling experience by combining the process of searching for homes, connecting with a trusted real estate agent and getting a mortgage. Since 2006, we?ve partnered with our sister company, Rocket Mortgage? by Quicken Loans, and our nationwide network of top-rated real estate agents to help over 500,000 clients with their real estate needs.?
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant?s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us at?Job@MyRocketCareer.com.?