Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD/Fairfax, VA
Employment Type: Full-time with Sparksoft Corporation
Sparksoft is seeking a senior level full stack developer with a proven technical expertise to join its Healthcare Practice. The selected candidate will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a good foundation with Java, J2EE platform Microservices architecture and documented experience in REST, Angular, React, Typescript, Web Content Accessibility/USDS, UX, HTML5, CSS5 and SQL. Should be exposed to a broad range of technologies across all layers of architecture. Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
• Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
• Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
• Design and develop solutions following established frameworks, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Gain knowledge and control of client integration endpoints (live API's, Batch, Queue based processing).
• Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating with the scrum team on a daily basis.
• Participate in all phases of Agile methodology (planning, grooming, coding sprint items).
• Mentor junior developers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
• Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Oracle, PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), XML, JSON.
• Experience with OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger standards.
• Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift to promote through multiple environments.
• Experience working with AWS tools and environments.
• Experience with Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket versioning systems.
• Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit, JMeter and Mockito.
• A knack for benchmarking and performance optimization.
• Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
• Clear written and verbal communications skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• 8+ years of experience in JEE technology stack.
• Full Stack Development capabilities supporting database, server side development, front-end development and CI/CD integration.
• 5+ years of experience with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Cloud, WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• 2+ years of experience in Microservices development using Spring Boot.
• Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
Sparksoft is a certified Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) SVC and DEV Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned (SWaM), and MBE/DBE/SBE consulting firm. With our focused mission “to ignite innovation, inspire transformation, and implement digital solutions for a healthier nation”, we specialize in 6 specific digital health services: Test Automation, Cloud Services, DevOps Delivery, Cyber Security, Data Science, and Human-Centered Design. Since 2004, our exceptionally skilled people, proven leadership, and optimized processes all work together relentlessly to continuously push for more efficient solutions.