In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on front-end web apps and back end systems that are uniquely integrated and customized. Using the full stack of Microsoft technologies, in the .NET framework with C# on the Azure platform, you will be part of a team developing business applications that help physicians and researchers find needed clinical trial participants more efficiently and effectively.
Your work efforts on our iPatientAxis site deployment projects will help patients around the country have faster access to much needed therapeutic alternatives. Together with the iPatientAxis team you will write processes to perform integrations and enhance our existing application suite. Experience with Microsoft Azure, IIS and MSMQ is preferred.
- Based on industry and technology experience, use Voice of Customer, industry trend analysis and external insight to advance, promote and enable iPatientAxis platforms to be leading technologies for patient identification and recruitment
- Working effectively as part of IT team, develop strategies for capturing, maintaining and visualizing patient and partner data for internal and external use
- As part of effective change control team, evaluate all change requests for system impact and risk mitigation
- Effectively communicate system status
- Provide technical expertise to members of IT team relative to system development and change requests
- Appropriately document all work products
- Upgrades technology by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Standing, sitting, overhead, walking, repetitive motion
- BS in Computer Science, will consider AAS with 5+ years experience, Master s degree desirable.
- 3 or more years application development experience with increasing responsibility.
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- Excellent Customer communication skills a must.
- Pharmaceutical/ Regulated industry experience a plus