We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with our industry-leading client in Pasedena, CA.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits packageResponsibilities:
- Translate design wireframes into prototypes and finished products
- Write clean, modular, well-tested code
- Create responsive visualizations to support data explainability
- Maintain styled component libraries shared between projects
- Build visual identities for our applications
- Consume and develop API endpoints
- Improve application maintainability and observability through superior logging, error handling, and automated testing practices
- Expert in CSS and HTML
- Advanced knowledge of Data Visualization and Graphics libraries, esp. D3 and WebGL
- Experienced with React and Webpack
- Thorough understanding of state management with MobX, Redux, or similar
- Proponent of Agile software development and testing
- Familiar with Python web frameworks, especially Flask or FastAPI
- Experience with Data Visualization applications like Tableau
- Savvy with frontend component libraries like Material-UI, Semantic-UI, Ant Design
- Competent with browser automation tests, e.g. Cypress, Selenium
- Knowledge of Storybook
- Comfortable with AWS, Git, Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes
Job ID: 346252About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!