Come join the Brand Partnerships team of a notable company on a mission to be the largest digital marketing platform powered by influencers. The platform currently empowers over 5,000 brands across the globe to engage with their desired audience through their network of over 100,000 influencers. Are you a Sr. Full Stack Engineer with interest in Vue.js and Golang? Then their team is looking for you - a talented, passionate developer looking to tackle challenges in global markets at scale working alongside small teams in our late-stage startup. You'll work with a team of fun, motivated, fast-moving professionals focused on improving themselves, the platforms, and the products.
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years experience in a full stack development role
• 3+ years of experience w/ Python and/or Go
• Client advocate (obsessed with making a client successful)
• Adept at finding creative solutions to technical problems
• Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical acumen
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: clients, executives, managers, and coworkers
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce.
• Experience designing or building cart and checkout systems.
• Proven experience designing and scaling relational databases.
• Knowledge of domain-driven design.
What You Will Be Doing
• Designing and developing new features and scaling for growth with your small local team building badass cloud-native, mobile/responsive SPA solutions.
• Mastering new languages, frameworks, and platforms like Vue.js leveraging AWS
• Building for scale and solving problems for a global customer base
• Work in partnership with backend development teams to understand and improve the company's frontend experience.
• 100% Hands On
• 100% Remote
• Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.