PointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a digital sports betting and technology company, partnered with NBC Universal as the Official Sports Betting Partner of NBC Sports. We are dedicated to bringing the fastest betting experience in the world to sports lovers across the United States.
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Jersey City, CO based team. As Senior Full Stack Engineer you will play an integral role in supporting PointsBet’s continued growth and success.
We provide an opportunity for our people – our most powerful and irreplaceable resources – to work in an environment that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an instrument for both personal and professional growth as PointsBet continues to become a major force in the newly legalized US Sports Betting market.
PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in the very rare position of owning and controlling its technology end to end. Our proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house approach powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences that our customers cannot get anywhere else.
Our partnerships with leading sports organizations, teams and franchises provides both our customers and team members with unique sporting experience:
- Official and Exclusive Sports Betting Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and their home venue, Ball Arena
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Tigers (MLB)
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Red Wings (NHL) and Little Caesars Arena
- Official Sponsor of the Indiana Pacers (NBA)
- Authorized Betting Operator of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Official Betting Operator of the PGA TOUR
- Official Sports Betting Partner of the National Hockey League (NHL)
- Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North America
- Exclusive, Official Partner of University of Colorado Buffaloes
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology, modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting markets.
Bet on us – there is no greater time than now to join the PointsBet family!
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Design and implement technical solutions with a focus on serverless architecture while taking into consideration performance, scalability, availability and security.
- Act as your own DevOps, planning and executing deployments, as well as ensuring everything is running smoothly once it hits production through logging, metrics collection and alerts.
- Contribute a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging technologies, making sure we’re as close as possible to the bleeding edge without getting cut.
- Play an active part shaping the way we do things by following and encouraging others to adopt best practices in coding, and other processes all throughout the SDLC.
SKILLS WE SEEK
- Real world demonstrable experience building & deploying scalable, high-performance applications.
- Passionate about software development and modern software front end architectures
- Be able to create web pages and styling from mocks
- Experience in typescript / ES6, Familiar with one of the MV* frameworks (Angular, React / Redux)
- Experience in common CSS patterns (BEM, OOCSS, SASS / LESS, CSS components)
- Experience in common testing frameworks (Jasmine / Mocha / Jest)
- Deep understanding of coding practices (SRP, DRY, decoupling, TDD, BDD)
- Development background working with cloud platforms (Azure a plus), C#, and SQL/NoSQL persistence solutions.
- A firm understanding of software design, development and testing best practices
- Passionate about software development and modern software architecture, and sharing the passion with others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
- Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Bonus program.
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays.
- Conveniently located in Jersey City just 3 blocks from Exchange Place
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people, creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence then this is where you want to be!
PointsBet is an Equal Opportunity Employer