Kforce has a client in Marietta, GA that is searching for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer.
This area covers all of the financial systems and how the revenue flows through (Taxing, pricing etc.) There are two apps that the Senior Full Stack Java Developer will be focusing on - Tax Calculator Engine, Sku Mapping Tool and the Tax Exempt tool. The Tax Calculator engine is what calculates all the tax for the products that are being purchased. The Sku mapping tool is an application that adjusts the taxes for the different products and also takes all the new Sku numbers for new products and applies the proper tax rate. These applications provide around 6 billion in taxes per year. Additionally, there is a legacy app called the Tax Exempt tool, which is customer facing, and allows customers to enter in whether they are tax exempt for certain products or locations on the website. This app is 15 years old, and they will be doing a complete rewrite from scratch.
* 5-7 years of software development experience
* Senior Full Stack Java Developer must have experience with Java, Springboot, Rest API's, React and TDD
* Experience with metrics, ensuring high availability and usability
* Cloud experience (Google Cloud Platform preferred, but open if they have used other clouds)
* 10/10 communication and Agile experience
* The successful Senior Full Stack Java Developer will need to be a tinkerer and want to learn new technologies; Technology agnostic
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.