Senior Full Stack Java Engineer
Piper Companies is supporting a client search for a Senior Full Stack Java Engineer in Reston, Virginia (VA) to assist in the build out of predictive model to strengthen current IT systems. The Senior Full Stack Java Engineer will be responsible for building and developing applications, providing production support and maintaining system data.Responsibilities for the Senior Full Stack Java Engineer:
Requirements for the Senior Full Stack Java Engineer:
- Design, implement, and deploy Java software applications into AWS environment.
- Use modern software engineering IDEs for design, development, and testing the software
- Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand and document requirements.
- Participate in DevOps and CI/CD responsibilities to promote successful implementations of software.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning development.
Compensation for the Senior Full Stack Java Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience focused around AI/ML development projects.
- At least 5 years of experience with large scale, high performance, full-stack application deployments and solutions.
- U.S citizenship REQUIRED due to client requirements.
Target salary is $170,000 yearly (dependent on experience).
A Direct Placement position with PTO, and Holiday.
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.