We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who can work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes.
What you’ll do:
- Create new software for internal and external tools.
- Perform patches or bug fixes on existing software
- Implement and integrate third-party products to LegalZoom
- Build web services
- Support the daily operations of the IT/Tech department
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Other duties required by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on programming experience
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on programming on the .NET platform using C#
- Knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
- Experience working with ASP.NET (WebForms or MVC)
- Exposure to building web services using WCF or Web API
- Ability to write SQL queries as well as stored procedures
- Hands on experience with XML/XSL
- Previous experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT)
- Expert level experience working in a Windows environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.