Sr Full Stack Web DeveloperLocation
: 100% Remote Role Duration
: 9 months with possible extensions.
Top 3 Qualifications: Senior Full Stack Software Developer Needed -
* Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS highly desired)
* BS Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with a minimum of 8 experience.
The Senior Full Stack Web Developer will be focused on a software (developed using ExpressJS and React).
The ideal candidate must possess a strong background in both frontend and backend technologies. In addition to a strong technical background, the candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information, and problem solve in a team environment. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team.
Required Skill sets:
- Collaborate with business analysts, architects, developers, security specialists and vendors to design innovative solutions and build user-friendly applications
- Design, Develop, maintain, and improve internally and externally facing software products
- Collaborate with product owners and business analysts to transform evolving requirements into working applications that meet the business and usability needs
- Participate in product design meetings, communicate with product owners, analysts, and end-users daily to deliver technology solutions that meet the project and operational objectives
- Implement continuous improvement changes for the application, integrated system, toolset, and the development environment
- Understand integration points with other systems that interface with the application, evaluate, and minimize ripple effects
- Lead, evaluate, guide, and oversee software development solutions provided by vendors and the offshore team
- Conduct code and design reviews and collaborate closely with peers, developers and application, cloud, and security architects to deliver high-quality software products
- Translate design mock-ups, wireframes, and data flows into POCs
- Document the design of components, and create targeted presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Perform Hands-on coding, unit testing, integration, and other relevant activities
- Support the bug fixing and maintenance processes
- Work closely with the QA team to develop and implement test plans
- Working experience in React Ant Design, React Hooks, Redux, REST, Microservice Architecture
- Working experience in Oracle, SQL Queries, Oracle Stored Procedures, troubleshooting Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Problem-solving skills to provide production support of applications
- Effective communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle, the ability to use management tools like Jira and Cherwell
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS highly desired)
- Code and release management using Git
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming foundations, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to work with global teams across time zones, in a fast-paced, complex technical environment. Must showcase high adaptability and flexibility
- Communicates clearly, succinctly, and persuasively to all levels of associates, customers, and management. Ability to present complex technical information to diverse audiences
- "Self-starter " attitude and the ability to make decisions independently. Ability to envision solutions and take initiative to see the solution to the end, despite challenges.
- Able to think critically and problem-solve