Interested? email@example.com Sr. Software Engineer, Full stack web development Expectations on the Job:
- Develop necessary requirements in compliance with procedures.
- Own application architecture and deployment in cloud environments.
- Analyze and design new cloud applications and extend existing applications to cloud.
- Work with application architects, web application developers and mobile developers in defining and implementing scalable cloud solutions.
- Develop portals and web applications based on the established architecture and design.
- Provide guidance on the best practices, design principles and practices to other development members in the team
- Employ systematic approach to developing software utilizing best SW development methods, concept engineering and automation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams collaboratively.
- Need to be self-starter, passion for innovation and eye on getting things done with high quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and collaboration skills.
- 10+ year's software development experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing full stack web applications and cloud solutions.
- Strong experience in one or more server side web development framework. (.NET core / Node.js / ExpressJS, ASP.NET)
- Strong experience in one or more SQL and NoSQL database development ( MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB)
- Strong experience in one or more front end development ( ReactJS, AngularJS,CSS,HTML5)
- Experience deploying apps on one or more cloud platforms ( Azure / GCP )
- Experience with one of more CI/CD/CM tools (Azure DevOps / Atlassian DevOps )
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of concurrency, synchronization, memory management, scalability and security.
- Strong experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.