Our client is paving the way for Artificial Intelligence Patient-Trial Matching. They have accelerated the process of finding candidates for clinical trials from 8 months to a couple of seconds. The clinical trial space is highly prone to error, an extremely slow, expensive, and arduous process. Hospitals buy the client's software and give them access to their data which is then ran through funnels in order to organize it. The applications team is looking to bring on a Senior Front End Engineer to join their team and assist in writing and developing UI applications that integrate the organized data deeply into other data platforms which allows hospitals to identify specific patients for clinical trials within seconds. You will be joining a team of 8 developers.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience and is well versed in React and Typescript. You will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field. You will be a self starter and able to take on projects with minimal assistance as well as provide mentorship to team members. This is a remote full time role, offering up to $150k based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Professional Experience
- 4+ Years of Experience with React and Typescript
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience Using Node or Kotlin
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Make an Impact from Day One
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- If Comfortable, Occasional Back End
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150K
- Option to Work Remotely
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.