• Lead and support the build out of Taos G-Suite migration practice
• Play a Subject Matter Expert role in discovery with clients to better understand their G-Suite needs
• Collaborate with Sales Engineering as a Subject Matter Expert when shaping client presentations, RFPs and SOWs
• Hands on with migrations and new account creations, provisioning, user and application security such as SSO
• Understanding of compliance and security protocols around spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks
• Develop best practices and artifacts to support the build out of Taos G-Suite competency
• Collaborate with users and systems owners to create roadmaps and execute G-Suite solutions
• Document and write up use cases to help clients with decisions and testing migration speeds
• Analyze and troubleshoot data migration logs and take appropriate action to correct errors
• Monitor logs to analyze cloud and application performance
• Approach each task with a mindset to identify opportunities to automate
• Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills, as well as end user communication
• 7+ years working in IT support
• Senior level hands on administration and support of G-Suite; Admin Console to manage users, control access to services and configure appropriate security settings
• Deep understanding of Google Groups, Shared Mailboxes, Calendar Inter-Op, Dual Delivery and Split Delivery concepts
• Experience supporting both Windows and Mac Environments
• Previous experience consulting with clients to identify needs and execute solution
• Configured and deployed G-Suite in an enterprise environment
• Demonstrate ability to document and create runbooks
• Flexible and able to balance many tasks/clients
Who is Taos?
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next.
Talent at our Core
Taos Consultants are adaptable problem-solvers, growth-minded doers, and lifelong learners.
Thanks to this mindset, we have helped thousands of clients achieve their goals and solve their challenges. From Cloud Architects to Security Analysts to DevOps Engineers, Taos is always seeking the best and brightest technical talent. Joining Taos gives you the opportunity to work with national enterprises and innovative Silicon Valley companies. Our model provides the support and benefits of full-time employment while giving you exposure to a variety of environments and technologies to sharpen your skills and deepen your technical expertise. These advantages combined with competitive benefits, continuous training and education, and a clear career progression path make Taos a great place to work.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.