JOB DESCRIPTION Piper Companies
is seeking a Senior Research Grants Specialist
in Wilmington, DE
to join a leading international pediatric healthcare system.
This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
We are seeking a Senior Research Grants Specialist
to be responsible for assisting with financial compliance, monitoring, and reporting of all grants and contracts across multiple research sites. This position will be under the direction of the Research Grants Manager and work closely with Research Administration (RA), the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP), and Accounting offices. Responsibilities for the Grants Specialist:
Qualifications for the Grants Specialist:
- Ensure compliance with sponsor regulations, policies, and procedures
- supports grant-related post-award functions
- including budget and expense analysis, financial and ad-hoc reporting, labor distribution analysis, financial reconciliations, and re-budgeting
- Additional miscellaneous and ad-hoc duties may be assigned.
Compensation for the Group Lead:
- 3+ years in a related role; Pediatric/Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor s degree required
- $25-$30/hr; Contract to Hire opportunity
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401k plan
Please send all qualified resumes to Karen Pallone at firstname.lastname@example.org