Title: Senior HR Systems Specialist
Location: Remote (flexible, but east coast of US is not ideal time zone. Travel to corporate office will be require for onsite training)
- Work within a team environment to optimize and maintain specialized human resource systems and related procedures to conduct surveys of operations to ascertain the needs of the business.
- Set up the classification of human resource structures and organizes HR system procedures and machine methods support.
- May devise forms and prepare manuals required to guide human resources activities, payroll, and talent management clerical personnel who post data and keep records.
- May adapt conventional accounting and recordkeeping functions to machine processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform as an internal consultant, liaison between the HR, payroll, and talent management business groups and the Information Technology teams utilizing advanced knowledge and understanding of human resource management best practices.
- Excel at delivering high-quality service and cutting-edge solutions. The Senior Human Resources Systems Specialist is expected to have expertise in Oracle HCM/Payroll Applications of both R12 and Cloud HCM and Talent Management solutions. Various technical capabilities to develop queries, build system integrations, configure, unit test, system integration test, and facilitate user acceptance testing processes between information technology teams and business individuals, teams, and functions.
What you’ve got:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years professional related experience required.
- Working knowledge of federal and state tax laws, regulations and practices required.
- Five years relevant experience in sizable organization required.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Fusion HCM experience required. Oracle R12 implementation or upgrade experience desired.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organizational and work management skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience configuring Oracle Fusion HCM modules such as Core HR, Payroll, Absence, Benefits, Talent Management, and Time and Labor.
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience with Oracle Fusion HCM conversions, integrations (HCM Extracts & Oracle BI Publisher), Reporting (OTBI and BI Publisher), Fast Formulas, and Personalization’s.
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience troubleshooting as well as delivering new requirements within Oracle Integration Cloud, Platform as a Service, PLSQL, SQL, DBCS, and Java development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the HR, Payroll, and Talent Management departments to ensure functional designs are compliant with human resource best practices and any state, local, or federal regulations, internal audit guidelines, and company policies and procedures. Refine customer requirements in detail, document and present to the client for approval.
- Gather and evaluate critical business requirements and use document analysis, business process workflows, and use case scenarios to obtain information on business and functional requirements. Lead and direct the following phases of the system development life cycle: Gather business requirements through business process workshops, analysis, design, configure and development solutions for Oracle applications, Conference Room Pilots (CRPs), system integration phases, user acceptance testing, go-live preparation and cut-over support as well as post-production support
- Analyze current systems and data to identify new requirements, recognizing the need for systems enhancements or modifications if necessary.
- Interact with cross-functional project team members responsible for developing human resource management and payroll reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Perform root cause and performance bottleneck analysis. Work on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a technical or functional leader.
- Evaluate new tools, modules, version releases, and third-party applications and provide recommendation to management regarding their applicability and fitness into the overall system.
- Conduct preliminary testing of new or modified system components. Support system testing, system configuration, system implementation and roll out.
- Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to resolving product implementation and integration obstacles and problems.
- Support leadership in preparing and completing annual human resource management audits, close cycles, and reporting needs.
- Assist internal and external customers with requests for information.
- Provide training and guidance to core users and their staff.
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
- Work with Oracle and other third party software vendors to resolve incidents and service requests.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.