What you will bring:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- 8+ years of database/application development in an enterprise environment.
- Solid experience in writing SQL, stored procedures, query performance tuning preferably on SQL server.
- Extremely comfortable working on Linux and Windows. Has extensive experience in scripting such as shell & power shell.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing and implementing data pipelines in production using Hadoop ecosystem such as MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Spark, Sqoop, Oozie, Pig etc
- Broad knowledge of software development – including software architecture, functional and non-functional aspects, CI/CD, principles and tools.
- Strong written and oral skills that create effective cross team collaboration and quality documentation.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented.
- Experience in Healthcare will be big plus.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.