We have been engaged by a Plano, TX based client who has asked us to identify a Senior Java Hybris Developer for their eCommerce team. This company is a global leader in manufacturing products and services to their direct customers. They have proven track record and history of innovation and responsibility in web-based e-Commerce applications.
This is a contract-to-full time hire role.
If Hybris Java is your passion, and you're looking for a joining a highly talented peers in a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!
- Participate in software design, development, documentation, and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration, and performance testing.
- Review, analyze, and solution change requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required.
- You will be interacting with business customers, IT personnel and members of the IT management team on a daily basis.
We can get you an interview, If You Have:
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 3+ years of JAVA HYBRIS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
- Hands on DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE with SAP Commerce (Hybris) 1811 and higher.
- 4+ Java analysis, design, and programming experience, implementing web solutions utilizing Java technologies and design patterns: EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets
- 4+ Years experience in Spring Framework.
- 2+ Years experience Microsoft SQL/Stored Procedures, JDBC, Spring JDBC.
- Knowledge and experience in programming and customizing within an eCommerce environment.
- Hands on experience with JSON, XML, RESTful, SOAP architectures.
- Comfortable using tools such as Azure DevOps and familiar with SDLC process.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI, and regression testing.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Self-motivated, directed, and passionate.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field from an accredited university.
Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to:
Learn more about r2 Technologies at www.r2now.com.