Senior IAM or IDM Engineer
The Identity and Access Management (IAM/IDM) Senior Engineer is responsible for the following job responsibilities and duties.
- Application integration
- Document / Update Polices and Procedures
- 3rd party Security Audits
- Response to Audit reports / Compliance Issues
- Review and act upon vulnerability scans, IDS alerts, SIEM Alerts, and other security logs.
- Ensure that security configurations of key systems are properly implemented, monitored and reported.
- Produce management reporting, including appropriate metrics that inform management as to the state of information risk.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Ensure the IS organization is aware of their responsibilities and accountability for compliance with Security policies.
- Conduct risk assessments in new and existing technologies.
- Provide information risk management consulting to technology teams.
- Evaluate and recommend security software/hardware and its application.
- Establishes alternative security measures if needed to support audit findings, known vulnerabilities, or disaster recovery efforts.
- Perform security testing for new systems.
- Work with the Infrastructure Manager to identify and arrange for deployment of appropriate compensating controls to address security and risk gaps.
- Ensure technology teams are made aware of security engineering and architecture projects that could be incorporated into business solutions.
- Lead security investigations and provide forensics services in responds to security incidents.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations e.g. local encryption regulations and privacy laws.
- Expert experience in the following technologies: Identity Access Management (IDM/IAM)
- SSO and MFA - Ping ID
- Hands-on experience deploying large-scale enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions using Oracle prodoucts, Ping Id or Sailpoint or Okta or OneLogin or Oracle Identity Manager, OIM
- Knowledge of applicable SOX audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
- Provide expertise on Oracle and Ping IAM platform architecture & products (OIM, OUD, PingFederate and PingAccess)
- Security certifications like CISSP is a plus
- Failiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM 11gR2 PS1 or PS2), OUD, PingFederate
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the following SailPoint IdentityIQ components: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager and certifications, Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning and Workflows.
- Information Risk Management: Content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, LDAP, forensics software, security incident response, Identity Management (IdM)
- O/S: Linux (Red Hat, SUSE), Windows (2000/XP2003 Server), UNIX
- Network: Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Reverse Proxy Servers, IPS, SEIM
- Software Languages: Perl, Shell
- Standards & Methodology: ITIL, COBIT, SOX, PCI
("idm" OR "iam" OR "Identity Access management" OR "Identity and Access Management" OR "Identity Management") AND ("ping id" OR "sailpoint" OR "okta" OR "OneLogin" OR " Oracle Identity Manager, OIM " OR "Ping Identity") AND "security" AND "audits"
Please send your MS Word Resume to email@example.com