Our technology team develops digital experiences with features to prospect and advanced managing and tracking features. We develop cutting-edge technology is crucial to helping individuals seek out their financial goals.We are seeking an innovative engineer to be part of the team responsible for the re-architecture, design, development of our portfolio applications. Take on exciting position, and thrive at the forefront of cutting edge applications as you design, develop and provide thought leadership on the development team. Continuously move forward in your career, as an essential member of this team in an Agile environment. Act as a key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions. Mentor developers, serve as an SME on their system of expertise.Main Accountability 1: Architectural solutions and design.
- 7+ years of Software Development Experience
- 5+ years of Mobile Application Development Experience - Proficiency in iOS development with SWIFT and Objective C
- Hands on Knowledge: Mobile Application Libraries for IOS (iOSCharts, RxSwift) and Build tools(Carthage, Jenkins).
- Experience working on an AGILE team is a must.
- Team Player and ability to mentor junior developers on mobile application development best practices.
- Excellent Analytical Thinking and Communication both Verbal and Written are required
Main Accountability 2: Execute solutions.
- Performs product design & troubleshooting exercises of extremely high complexity which require extensive research and analysis.
- Leads system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security solutions, testing, debugging, and documentation, with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Will be responsible for making complex design choices to be used by the development teams.
- Will interface with Enterprise Architecture & Infrastructure teams on strategic designs and initiatives.
- Will interface with SRM in the design and development of application security requirements and solutions.
Main Accountability 3: Provide leadership.
- Leads moderate to highly complex programming tasks, providing review of various development tasks and documentation.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
- Is a key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions.
- Leads the troubleshooting of complex problems in both development and production environments, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of best practices for his/her area of expertise.
No matter where you are in your job search, Starpoint can help. Starpoint Solutions is a nationally recognized staffing firm with consulting and permanent openings from the best-known companies. We've been recruiting and placing professionals like you for nearly 30 years. Often, we find opportunities that you may miss in your own job search.
Submit your resume for this position and let Starpoint help you find your next job now.
Are you a recruiter? Click here
Starpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer.