Greetings from Xoriant!
I am Mounika. We have a position with one of our direct client. If you are interested, please apply for this position. Also, if someone else in your network is qualified for the position, then please feel free to share them the position. You can reach me at 4084843156.
Title: IOS Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes Mobile Engineering projects
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium size Mobile Engineering projects
- Participates in peer code reviews and team development
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices
- *Minimum Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Objective-C, bonus for Swift.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
Published iOS application is required