The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced ISSE / Security Architect with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment. Primary Responsibilities
Our Prototype Development Support II program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to support new security requirements and new security architectures within our customer's rapid prototyping environment. We're looking for some to integrate multiple security domains, connect disparate systems, gain access to and integrate new data and new data types. Additionally we're looking at private, commercial, and hybrid cloud offerings and architecting compliant solutions across each.
The successful candidate will work with the customer, development, and operations staff, to develop and implement security solutions for the organization. The candidate will perform system engineering and collaborate with the System Architect to also establish vendor relationships to research new technologies and integrate relevant products/capabilities into the environment.
The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- At least 15 years of general experience as a systems analyst, including five years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support the systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis and programming activities.
- A DoD 8140 IAT II baseline certification is required
- 15+ years of credible experience architecting and deploying application/data integration systems across a wide enterprise using myriad technologies in Unix, Linux, and Windows environments
- 10+ years of general SIGINT experience
- 10+ years of Information Assurance experience as an ISSO or ISSE
- 4+ years of experience as a software or systems engineer supporting software/system architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems)
- Experience working in agile or rapid prototyping environments
- Experience leading teams of 3-20 persons
- SIGINT collection and analysis experience, particularly with metadata and unstructured content
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Experience creating security conops, system security plans, architecture documents, and briefing materials
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, or SQL based equivalents
- Experience with technologies such as Mongo, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Accumulo
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Experience with GREYBOX or customer equivalent tools and systems
- Experience designing and implementing multi-level security environments