Are you a talented ISSE looking for the next step in your career
? Check out TETRA CONCEPTS! Position Description
TETRA CONCEPTS, a PSS Company, is actively seeking an ISSE t
o join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD
. Clearance Requirements TS/SCI with polygraph
(Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required. Position Requirements
About Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company:
- Candidates must have a CASP or CISSP certification immediately OR within 6 months of starting on contract.
Experience using XACTA to document, using RMF process tools and knowing the RMF process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or 5 years of full time Computer Science work that can be substituted for the BS degree.
- The Information Security Engineer II should have seven years experience providing information security support to system and software development activities;
- Exposure to programming languages such as JAVA and C++ or C; Experience in creating System Security Plans and obtaining system certifications.
- Experience with Agency Security Directives, Policies, Publications and Regulations is desired.
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce. Tetra Concepts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PSS, and is located in our Columbia, MD office!
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
Across these customers, we support the following technologies:
If you are an ISSE and seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career at Tetra Concepts, a PSS Company!
We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience, in various areas, depending on your individual aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but also strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining Tetra-PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skill set, background, and experience, but will also ensure that we provide you continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
Tetra-PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.