Looking for a Senior IT Administrator to join the team at a global investment management firm. This person will provide escalated support and manage hardware and software upgrades, enhancements and configurations.
• Provide level 3 helpdesk support to all employees
• Ensure that all phases of hardware support, including procurement, installations, software upgrades, operating systems and system configuration issues are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked and resolved.
• Develop and maintain desktop imaging and application packaging and configuration settings and standards
• Manage endpoint technology refresh projects including hardware and software upgrades
• Develop and maintain the work aids used by the level 1 helpdesk team members to support end users
• Maintain up to date documentation regarding helpdesk FAQs on the portal
• Work with the global head of helpdesk services to coordinate the training of level 1 and level 2 helpdesk team members on advanced IT topics networking, collaboration technologies and cybersecurity
• Administer operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques
• Maintain the IT asset management system including hardware and software inventory
• Oversee support contracts, purchase agreements and helpdesk vendor relationship management
• Communicate planned and unplanned outages and provide status updates to end users
• Work with the global head of help desk services to develop new policies and directions for the team
• Analyzes service staff activities including documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future problems.
• Assesses the need for system reconfigurations or other changes based on incident/problem trends and makes recommendations.
• Assisting IT service related projects: this includes planning the scope and phases of the project, reporting progress on a weekly basis, and driving projects to completion.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Minimum 7 years of IT support experience
• Strong technical knowledge Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, operating system imaging and application packaging
• Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications and audio-visual systems
• Strong technical knowledge of networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and core cybersecurity concepts
• Must have experience with Manage Engine service desk or equivalent system
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and support
• Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Track record in solving/handling complex IT issues and bringing them to resolution
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Strong customer service orientation
• Project management is a plus
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.