********* Agile Product Owner *******************
Job Title: Agile Product Owner
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12 Months +
The primary responsibility of this role will be defining and managing the product vision for the Application Security Management team. The successful candidate will work with a co-located development teams. They will also partner closely with software engineering teams and other business units and technology partners to ensure development is in alignment with AET requirements and best practices.
- Work with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to define a product vision and roadmap.
- Understand, document and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements.
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities.
- Manage technology product backlogs for a cross-functional team and ensure appropriate prioritization and clarity of work for a dedicated, co-located development team.
- Translate product roadmap into explicit product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Manage stakeholder communication, product performance reporting and status reporting for the scrum team, obtain timely clarification of requirements, and remove impediments.
- 3-5+ years of proven project experience with an emphasis on leading cross-functional project teams in successfully defining, developing and deploying strategic solutions.
- Experience in application security and/or Information Security is a plus.
- Proven understanding of the agile methodology, product ownership, and working as part of a scrum team.
- Knowledge and experience on cybersecurity processes, tools, and frameworks is a plus
- Ability to draft and groom user stories with exceptional clarity including detailed acceptance criteria.
- The ability to prioritize conflicting business needs and know when to say "no".
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills, and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the company.
- Agile Product Owner Certification is a plus.
We are looking to add consultants with the following skills in one of our fortune 100 clients.
Collabera is an equal opportunity employer.
To set up an interview please contact:
A CMMI Level 5 Organization
Please contact Jaspal at 480-327-0539 or firstname.lastname@example.org