GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Senior IT Auditor
We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Auditor with 5-7 years IT Audit experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career by joining the GreenSky Internal Audit organization. In this role you will be responsible for the completion of audit work covering the IT infrastructure, applications, and delivery channels. You will participate in or lead both technology and integrated audits through partnership with business and Internal Audit peers. In addition, you will have direct responsibility for assessing the adequacy of technology controls around various projects including major application development initiatives, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessments, IT audits and IT advisory services and will be expected to develop on-going relationships with senior IT leaders. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Head of Internal Audit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with business and Internal Audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in a program of IT audit coverage.
* Execute and/or lead IT and integrated audits while ensuring compliance with GS Audit Department methodology and industry professional standards.
* Ensure proper testing of IT internal controls, and when acting as lead, manage the ongoing communication and reporting processes with the stakeholders and senior management.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with technology leaders and related control groups.
* Monitor key risk indicators and significant change activities and escalate emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion.
Location: Atlanta, GA 30342
Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree, with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Information System, Computer Science or related field of study.
* 4-6 years of experience, successful candidate likely to have Big 4, large regional firm or Financial Services experience.
* CISA, CIA, CISSP, or related certification expected although successful candidate will be encouraged to work towards a professional qualification. Experience with computer-assisted audit tools is a plus.
* Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client (internal & external) expectations
* Working knowledge of application controls and application development lifecycles and methodologies such as waterfall or Agile.
* Basic understanding of key IT impacting regulations and standards such as GLBA, PCI-DSS and/or SSAE 18, service organization controls (SOC) attestations.
* Experience working with various technology delivery channels including desktop, web and mobile, and infrastructure software including operating systems and databases.
* Willingness to research and learn the fundamentals of new technologies, platforms and tools.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision.
* Ability to build strong partnerships with key technology stakeholders and across IT and other audit teams through a proactive, open, communicative approach.
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and effective under pressure.
* Proven ability and desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically.
* Little to no travel required.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Date Updated: April 17, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP