The Senior IT BA / Engineer, Forecast-to-Stock and Procure-to-Pay, will report to the Sr. IT Team Leader, Corporate Systems, and will work closely with Cree LED’s Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing business organizations to deliver and operate IT solutions to business strategies and objectives. This role will serve as a primary IT point of contact to Cree LED’s Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing stakeholders.
This role will be responsible for the definition, execution, and completion of various Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing related IT projects and deliver these projects to defined schedule, quality, and budgetary targets; including a major IT initiative to stand up a full suite of enterprise IT capabilities as a result of an M&A transaction. The incumbent needs to be capable of leading/conducting business improvement analysis and executing the solutioning, design, build, testing and deployment of Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing applications and enhancements to meet current and future business requirements of Cree LED. The incumbent will also responsible for providing application support services for Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing applications under their care and resolving / coordinating the resolution of incidents and service requests with service partners and/or application manufacturers.
The Senior IT BA / Engineer, Forecast-to-Stock and Procure-to-Pay, will execute these tasks in adherence with SMART’s IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Office (PMO) standards.
- Primary responsibility for the solutioning, design, build, testing, and deployment of Forecast-to-Stock and Procure-to-Pay applications centered around SAP ECC / S4 ERP, SAP IBP/APO, and SAP BI/BW
- Provide day-to-day application support services for Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing applications in scope and resolve / coordinate the resolution of incidents and service requests with service partners and/or application manufacturers
- Work closely with Cree LED’s Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing business organizations to deliver and operate of IT solutions to business strategies and objectives
- Execute assigned tasks in adherence with SMARTM’s IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Office (PMO) standards
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to collaborate with business stakeholders and global IT service teams comprised of onsite & offshore SMART and service partner resources
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability and desire to engage with organizational units outside one’s own reporting structure across a global enterprise in driving project activities forward, translating business requirements and issues into technology solutions as well as resolving project issues or mitigating project risks
- Ability to clearly explain complicated technical solutions to non-technical individuals
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Ability to influence and lead change
- Proven ability to deliver despite obstacles
- Ability to work within a 24/7 environment across multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in delivering IT project, enhancement, and support services for SAP ECC / S4 ERP and SAP IBP or APO solutions with specialized focus on Planning, Procurement, and Manufacturing processes (Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Direct/Indirect Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Operational and Management Reporting) and reporting as well as broad process integration exposure to sales, distribution, and finance
- Experience with M&A and/or divestitures
- Experience with manufacturing, ideally in the high tech or Industrial Electronics and Electrical Equipment industry
- Results-oriented, customer-focused, metrics-driven team player who works well under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organization and within complex contexts
- A deep passion for innovation and improving organization performance through the application of emerging technologies and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate and express complex ideas in terms others can understand and convey technology decisions in terms of business outcomes
- Ability to stay calm and think clearly even in stressful situations
- Sensitive to cultural diversities
- Working exposure to SAP Activate methodology and/or other large-scale enterprise application SDLC
- Practical understanding of other software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Iterative)
- Proficient with the Project and Portfolio Management Tools (MS-Project, MS-SharePoint, MS-Excel, JIRA, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on occasion
Interview process includes completing our employment application forms. All offers of employment are contingent upon a successful background check, and proof of legal status to work in the U.S. We utilize E-Verify.
Cree LED is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies that provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.