Senior IT DeveloperJob Description:Organization:
You will be working for One of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Combining pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace.High tech without the drama.
This international company has offices and employees in many global locations.As such, there is a significant amount of work generated across time zones and from differing Businesses.Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Production Support Administrator with strong issue resolution and problem management skills to remediate Thomson Reuters OneSource indirect Tax Determinations software, NetSuite, Openair and SalesForce Incidents and Service Requests.
The Tax Production Support Administrator reports to the UK based Level 2 Support Manager and will work with Group Tax teams, Compliance teams and the Tax Governance and Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of solid tax systems experience within an advisory firm or in-house within the industry. Although indirect tax experience would be preferable, it is not essential.
Experience of tax systems aspects that differ across several territories, e.g. SAF-T filings, integration with tax authorities for real-time reporting, etc.
Proficient in Financial and Operational Accounting systems with NetSuite production support experience, and willing to learn how to support Openair and SalesForce.
The candidate will be comfortable implementing tax law changes, likely to be influenced by the global trend of making tax digital (covering all taxes as required); whilst Standardizing global tax processes and controls.
They will have a good understanding of data flows, business processes, security and compliance processes, and overall configurations. Comfortable with working with distributed teams and internal stakeholders from multiple regions.
They Will enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic international organisation, where they will have the opportunity to suggest and implement service improvements.Primary Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Production Support of Tax Systems (Thomson Reuters OneSource tax Engine).
- Remediation of NetSuite, Openair and SaleForce incidents.
- Triage and manage incidents and problems utilising ITSM toolsets
- Troubleshoot recurring issues and identify opportunities for optimisation of the application or processes
- Service improvement.
- Work with Finance, Tax and Compliance teams, the Chief Data Office, the Tax Governance and Operations Manager and Cyber Security to ensure data integrity, security, and compliance.
- Implement and follow policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements, including but not limited to IFRS, SOX, and GDPR
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related fields.
- 5 years plus experience within an advisory firm or in-house within the industry.
- Indirect tax experience would be preferable but not essential.
- 2 years plus experience with Thomson Reuters OneSource tax Engine.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with enterprise application administration.
- 2 years plus experience with NetSuite Administration
- Good understanding of Tax and Finance business processes and terminology.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills.
- Minimum of ITIL V3 foundation certification.
Information TechnologyMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status