Kforce has a client in Cambridge, MA that is seeking a Senior IT Engineer, Research Labs.
In this role, the Senior IT Engineer, Research Labs will be responsible for the implementation and support of IT solutions leveraged in Research labs across Moderna sites. As a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment, this role will require both strong intellectual agility and hands-on technical skill.
* Senior IT Engineer, Research Labs will collaborate with digital team to develop an effective and efficient approach for seamlessly integrating IT infrastructure and capabilities with world class research science
* Work collaboratively with automation engineers, plant engineers, lab engineers, scientists, and operations teams to effectively support the design, deployment and retirement, of manufacturing and lab IT systems by defining and following an SLA with your stakeholders
* Provide recommendations to the business on IT solutions to meet requirements and objectives
* Senior IT Engineer, Research Labs will work to ensure that concerns regarding change management, security, technical infrastructure and systems integration are considered for all Manufacturing and Lab IT Systems projects
* Understand and assist in business continuity plans/disaster recovery for manufacturing and lab IT systems
* Understand and assist in implementation of cybersecurity applications and troubleshoot issues
* Understand and assist network topology design of manufacturing and lab IT systems
* Senior IT Engineer, Research Labs will support IT compliance and understand GxP processes. Understand IQ/OQ/PQ validation process for IT systems
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, physical science or related field or relevant experience
* Minimum of 7 years of experience working with IT infrastructure in manufacturing, lab systems, control systems and building management systems
* Experience with IT implementation with DCS, MES, BMS, PLC, OPC, HPLC, GC, LIMs, lab analyzers
* Experience working for a Pharmaceutical company required
* Experience working with virtual environment (VMware/Hyper-V) and/or cloud platform (AWS preferred)
* Experience working with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle)
* Experience working with application and web server (IIS)
* Experience working with backup/recovery systems (Acronis, Veeam, N2WS, etc.)
* Experience working with Cybersecurity endpoint protection applications (Symantec, McAfee, Carbon Black, etc.)
* Understanding of network routing, switching and firewall concepts
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.