Kforce has a client in search of a Senior IT Project Coordinator/Junior IT PM.
The IT Senior Project Coordinator plays a key role in coordinating the IT Book of Work through our Agile SDLC. This coordination includes proper project/ticket grooming, sizing, prioritization, delivery and metrics reporting. This role is responsible for ensuring consistency with standard prioritization and measurement processes, and well as visibility and communication with the various teams within the Group (App Dev, App Delivery, DBA, QA) and the Program/Project Managers directly driving each initiative.
* Grooms, organizes, coordinates our book of work within our project tracking system, Jira
* Tracks the priority of projects as defined by the business and key stakeholders; Ensures that work scheduling is in alignment with corporate priority
* Assist with the Release Planning and Solution Delivery processes
* Helps to ensure compliance with our SDLC
* Escalate project risks/roadblocks/conflicts to program managers and/or IT leadership as appropriate
* Develop, implement, track, and report on delivery metrics, schedules, and capacity
* BS/BA in Business or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
* 5+ years of experience in a complex software development and delivery environment using an Agile SDLC. Azure DevOps experience is a plus
* Expert-level experience with Jira; Confluence experience is a plus
* Candidate must be a self-starter adept at thriving in a fast-paced environment with sometimes shifting and competing priorities
* Proven experience with project coordination in a sizeable software development and application delivery function
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.